- Download the application at http://www.ireasoning.com/downloadmibbrowserlicense.shtml and install on the Windows-based Uptime Infrastructure Monitor Monitoring Station server.
- Open the MIB Browser application and in the tool bar, enter "10.6.10.5" the IP address of the network device in the Address field.
- Click the Advanced... button to enter the community string.
- From the Operations drop down, select Walk, then click Go.
- Review the output to make sure all of the OID's that Uptime Infrastructure Monitor requires are present.