The up.time Windows agent can be installed in two ways:
Installing the up.time Agent using a Graphical Installer
To install the up.time agent on Windows:
- Download the latest version of the Windows agent from the uptime Support site.
- Log in to the system as a user with Local Administrative privileges.
- Double click the up.time-agent-x.x.x.exe file to start the installer and the setup program will guide you through the installation process.
Installing the up.time Agent from the Command Line
The graphical installer is the recommended installation method. However, if the installer fails or returns errors, the agent can also be installed from the command line.
- Download the latest version of the Windows agent .msi installation file (instead of the .exe file) from the uptime Support site.
To run the installation from the command line (without user interaction), enter the following command:
To uninstall the up.time Windows agent:
- Go to Add / Remove Programs in the Windows Control Panel.
- Locate the up.time Agent in the program list and click Remove.