The up.time Uptime Infrastructure Monitor Windows agent can be installed in two ways:
|Table of Contents|
Uptime Infrastructure Monitor Agent using a Graphical Installer
To install the up.time Uptime Infrastructure Monitor agent on Windows:
- Download the latest version of the Windows agent from the uptime Support site.
- Log in to the system as a user with Local Administrative privileges.
- Double click the up.time-agent-x.x.x.exe file to start the installer and the setup program will guide you through the installation process.
- The Agent's password will be removed when re-installing or upgrading the agent, the password will need to be re-entered.
Uptime Infrastructure Monitor Agent from the Command Line
The graphical installer is the recommended installation method. However, if the installer fails or returns errors, the agent can also be installed from the command line.
|The Agent's password will be removed when re-installing or upgrading the agent, the password will need to be re-entered.|
To uninstall the
Uptime Infrastructure Monitor Windows agent:
- Go to Add / Remove Programs in the Windows Control Panel.
- Locate the up.time Uptime Infrastructure Monitor Agent in the program list and click Remove.