- Download the latest version of the Windows agent from the uptime Support site.
- Log in to the system as a user with Local Administrative privileges.
- Double click the up.time-agent-x.x.x.exe file to start the installer and the setup program will guide you through the installation process.
- Download the latest version of the Windows agent .msi installation file (instead of the .exe file) from the uptime Support site.
To run the installation from the command line (without user interaction), enter the following command:
msiexec /i up.time-agent-x.x.x.msi /qn
To uninstall the up.time Windows agent:
- Go to Add / Remove Programs in the Windows Control Panel.
- Locate the up.time Agent in the program list and click Remove.