To generate a Service Metrics graph for a Ping monitor:
- In the Global Scan or My Enterprise Infrastructure panel, click the name of the system for which you want to graph retained data.
- In the Tree panel, click the Services tab and then click Service Metrics.
- Select the date range for which you want to generate the graph.
- Select the retained data variables that you want to include in the graph.
- Click Generate Graph.
- On the Uptime Infrastructure Monitor tool bar, click Reports.
- In the Tree panel, click Service Metrics.
- Select the desired report options.
For more information, see the Creating Service Metrics Reports section in the Uptime Infrastructure Monitor User Guide.
- Click Go to page 2.
- In the Current Retained Service Metrics section of the sub panel, select the retained data variables on which you want to report.
- Select a report generation option. For more information, see the Report Generation Options section in the Uptime Infrastructure Monitor User Guide.