The My Portal panel gives quick access to basic Uptime Infrastructure Monitor functions and to saved reports. The My Portal panel is divided into several sections:
- tutorials that demonstrate how to perform basic tasks in Uptime Infrastructure Monitor
- Uptime Infrastructure Monitor’s online help
- the Uptime Infrastructure Monitor community support forums
- view your user account settings
- change your user account settings by clicking the edit icon (see Editing User Information for details on editing your user account settings)
Latest Uptime Infrastructure Monitor Articles
The Latest Uptime Articles section contains a list of recent Uptime Knowledge Base articles. This list is fed to the My Portal panel via RSS (Really Simple Syndication, a method for delivering summaries of and links to Web content). You simply click the title of the article to open it in your Web browser.
The Saved Reports tab lists the reports that you have scheduled and saved. For more information on scheduling reports, see Scheduling Reports.
- the name of the report
- an optional description of the report
- which Uptime Infrastructure Monitor user saved this report for you
- whether the report is scheduled to run at a specific time
- whether the report is saved to a directory on the Monitoring Station or on another server
- the time at which the report is next be run, in the following format:
Wed Oct 12 14:30:00 EDT 2015
By default, the following saved reports are created when Uptime Infrastructure Monitor is installed:
A custom dashboard tab displays the contents of an external Web page that is referenced by URL. Creating one or more custom tabs allows Uptime Infrastructure Monitor users to view customized content through My Portal.
Custom dashboards are visible to members of specific, dashboard-related User Groups. For information on configuring a custom dashboard, see Custom Dashboard Tabs.