This guide contains information on administrating Uptime Infrastructure Monitor after it is installed and Auto Discovery is performed on your network.
Uptime Infrastructure Monitor administration comprises organizing discovered Elements and services into groups and Applications, as well as using them to build and define service-level agreements (SLAs). Manage alert thresholds and escalation policies for these individual or grouped Elements, Applications, and SLAs. User profiles determine which members of the organization have access to specific parts of Uptime Infrastructure Monitor. This guide also contains information on managing Uptime Infrastructure Monitor configuration settings.
- Understanding Uptime Infrastructure Monitor
- Quick Topics
- My Portal
- Managing Your Infrastructure
- Overseeing Your Infrastructure
- Using Service Monitors
- Monitoring VMware vSphere
- User Management
- Service Level Agreements
- Alerts and Actions
- Understanding Report Options
- Configuring and Managing Uptime Infrastructure Monitor