Take the following steps to create an LPAR Workload report:
- In the Reports Tree panel, click LPAR Workload.
- In the Date and Time Range area, select the dates and times on which to report.
- Select one or more of the following report options (or click Select All to choose all options):
- CPU Workload: the CPU entitlements of the LPARs and their use of the entitlements.
- Memory Workload: amount of memory (in kilobytes) being used by the LPARs on the system.
- Disk IO Workload: amount of data (in kilobytes per second) being read from, and written to, the disk by the LPARs on the system.
- Network IO Workload: amount of data (in kilobytes per second) being sent and received over the network interface by the LPARs on the system.
Understanding Reporting Options
Please review the online documentation for more information - Understanding Report Options