We recommend the following steps to free up space on your monitoring station:
- Remove old log files. All logs within <uptime_dir>\\logs can be removed at frequent intervals.
- Remove old archive files. Older files in <uptime_dir>\\archive can be deleted or moved to another storage device based on your data retention policies.
- Remove old published reports. Report files in <uptime_dir>\\GUI\\published_reports can be removed.
- Remove mdmp files. hs_err_pid***.mdmp files in the root of the Uptime Infrastructure Monitor directory <uptime_dir>.
- Trim data from your DataStore. Further detail and instructions are available in the following KB articles: