Follow these steps to change the IP address or hostname of a monitored host after the element has been added to Uptime Infrastructure Monitor:
- Browse to the agent using Search, Syslist, My Infrastructure or Global Scan.
- Click the Info sub-tab.
- Click General Info, and then click Rescan Configuration.
- In the main pane, you should see system information, including host name and display name.
- Click Edit System Profile.
- Change the host name value to the new IP or hostname.
- Click Save.
All service monitors will be automatically updated to use the new hostname. Note that any custom monitors or arguments used in alert or action profiles may need to be updated to accommodate this change.